Monday, October 20, 2008

Sorry!

I never taught that I would end up be in this situation. I wish Blake was here to talk to. Its so hard to manage time with Going class+Dota+Girl+Eat+Sleep+Chores+Work.... I cant seem to manage the time well enough to please everyone arround. Sometimes, I just wish that I can sleep less a day.

I havent been in class for 5 times and my parents are making a heck of a big deal out of it. I know no matter wat reason i might come out with its still an excuse. Wat more to tell them other than i am sorry? I havent been a good child to them, as I wasnt at the top of my class, being an obedient child, or even managing my money well enough. Why cant i just want a simple life. Chasing a dream and a vision that is just beyond, just makes me so tired sometimes.

I have to please everyone, and at the end of the day, i disappoint everyone. I wont run away from the problems that i caused, and i just got to say, I'm sorry.

2 comments:

BaBy Doll said...

go read my blog..
i nominated u..
read the post under the title "butterfly award"!!!

Swing said...

hey, u don't always hv to pls everyone coz tat's not possible = IMPOSSIBLE!

So, try ur best and tat's all tat matters ya..

Chill man!

Neway I'll bring back some chocs to cheer u up ya!