Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sorry Bloggie

I left this blog for sometime SORRY*. It has been a busy time for me. Normal college semester of 3-4 months are all squeezed up in just 7 weeks. Its a heck of a deal when this is my last chance to turn over a new leaf.

Well, Penny left yesterday and it seems so quiet in the room without her arround. Ofcourse since she was staying over for about 3 weeks. Hope she is all well and good back home.

I remembered 1 day when i was going through my e-mails, I saw a mail about plastic surgery. Hmm.. The difference it made for the girl in that picture was HUGE! Then something occured in my mind. Are these people accepted from the society? It might change how people look at you (first sight) but what is the point of hiding from what you are born as? I tought for awhile, and its just outrageous how people are going just to be noticed. Just want to be out from the shadows of society.

I wondered again, what happens to the perceptions of their loved ones? I tried to put myself in that shoe and I came to my own conclusion : The desperation of attention and self-esteem has brought them to this stage in life. In this world of "Masked" people, we can never be who we are
because we are not living in this world on our own.

Living life with no boundries is almost everyones dream~ So am I!

1 comment:

manndee said...

Sorry bloggie sounds like what i always said to it when i abandon it for ages LOL