Monday, September 1, 2008

Just what i needed

Tomorrow is going to be the start of something new. New course, new college, new friends, and a new environment. This is it, I will make it.

Dreams are meant to come true, if only dedication and will is there.
Sorrows are meant to be solved, instead of letting it hunt arround you.
Words are meant to be said, but choose the right words.
Aims are meant to be acheived, with the right goal and decision to make.

LoL.. I keep finding words to keep me dedicated and not letting the pressure pull me down. I am happy that my dota team has been reborned, and our attitudes are awesome for members that never play with each other before. I was impressed by the communication and dedication. Please chun wai dont ruin my dream.

Everyone keeps telling me to just let it go, but why? I rather solve the problem and then let it go. So now at least i have a clear and stable mind. Problem solved.

Sorry Manfer, i dont mean to be so cold and heartless to you. Thanks for covering my ass all the time at work. Love ya. Dont get me wrong, i really do mean what i said to you. Nomatter how hard u might take it, it was honest words from me and the others as well. I did the dirty job to tell u off, but better realize it and change it rather than maintain that same attitude. LOL. Chillex.

Like i said, tomorrow is a start of something new. Lets rock the house.

No comments: