Friday, August 15, 2008

Condolences

I was back in Subang cause i cant get a job in Genting. *sigh*

The news came to me about 3 days after i was back here. Ebby aka Daniel Teoh, has passed away from a car accident.

He was a friend, teammate and a very smart son. Rest in peace my friend. We love u!

Well, life for us still go on, tomorrow will be my Granpa's bday. Yippie, free food! haha.. then i am starting work in Autsurf on Sunday. Hmm.. i hope the job as a partimer is harder.. cause i really want to keep myself occupied.

Wow, Cheryl change hair style de... she look so damn hot now. Damn it turns me on.. LOL!

Well, as promised to my parents, girls arent my priority now. I have to maintain my grades as i was a big disapointment to the family! Well, i will try my best not to let u all down! love u dad and mum!

Go Gary u can do it!

2 comments:

Swing said...

yes! u can do it! jiayu! jiayu!

manndee said...

yeah love the spirit!