Sunday, August 3, 2008

MTV Asia

I was back in genting for the rest of the break.. I drove up and thank god my car hadnt broke down half way cause i was running low on fuel.. lol..

It was a saturday evening n i saw the madness in front of Genting Hotel.. so i decided to have some coffee in Bakery n watch the action. LOL... I got my drink n guess wat.. the place was packed.. and the seats outside was flooded. DRAT!!... Lucky for me.. I was offered by this Thai girl if i wanted to join her.. well y not.? haha..

We sat there and we start seeing Idols coming out of the hotel making their way to limos that will bring them to the Arena Of Stars. Well, come to think of it, i only did recognized Click 5 and the PussyCatDolls. LOL.. Later on, i got to know the Thai girl (Pik) and she brought her fren Nadia to join in. Its so sad i couldnt join them for the after party cause i was underaged... Darn!

I went to the enterance of Arena of stars with low hopes on getting myself in. Then i saw this fat lady coming out with free tickets!! lol.. we rushed like hell.. but at the end of the day.. i didnt manage to get any.. sigh*

The event started and i am still waiting outside the enterance and out of sudden i received a phone call from Sabrina, and her beautiful mummy got us 5 tickets! HAHAHA... n guess wat.. we got the mosh pit tickets... OMG!

It was such an awesome event for me, eventough the Malaysian crowd wasnt really sporting enough, but i was happy enough lay my hands on the freebies trown out from the host. I got myself an MTV cap. yay*

I love u aunt Veron.. u made my day.. haha... Thankies

1 comment:

Swing said...

OMG!!! Super lucky you!!! Now I'm super jealous!