Friday, August 29, 2008

Here i come

I am here in FTZ doing my team's 1st day training. Haha.. at last i think i got the team that can actualy take over the places of Keisuke, Jin and Bin that has left me for their studies.. sob..

Today is Nick's last day of a student life... tomorrow, he will be a man, working and living on his own money. I imagine how will i feel when i am finally there.. hmm..*

Yay... fun fun fun... i got like 5 new T-shirts given from Penny. Haha... this is a fren lah.. i pay for petrol and toll go fetch her from Airport, there are presents. Do what also worthy lor... Love u babe, thankies.

Hmm, we have happy moments ofcourse, the sadpart is about to come... haiz. FTZBB aka Kelvin, resigned from Ftz.Asia.Net. Damn it, i just talked to him like 4 days ago about the sponsorship to go on for my team. Now that dream seems reachless. Darn it.

Thx Ven, i learned a new word in my head, CAPRICE! yea rite.. tell that to someone u know better.

No comments: