Saturday, August 9, 2008

News update

2 days ago i was down in subang to handle some stuff in INTi. They keep telling me half way stuff and now its still not settled. wtf...

Good news, my smoking has cut down to half since i came up to Genting lol.. I will be going for interview soon to get a part time job. I have wasted my life enough already.. time to get serious.

OMG.... did u guys see the Olympics opening session? Damn nice.. i so wish that i had the chance to actualy be there to watch it live. Its so beautiful there. They said the haze was bad.. well.. we cant seem to see it on TV.. lol...

Oh yea... on the way down the other day from Genting.. my car spun twice and hit the fucking divider.. freaking scary experiance. And the best part was, i just got the front of my car repaired. LoL. well.. watever it is that happened, i am glad that i was safe and my car still moves like normal.

This is the Merdeka month... but all seems quiet and not as enthusiastic as years be4. Well, alot of things is happening but i think Malaysia can grow better and learn from mistakes rather than play it safe. sigh*

1 comment:

Swing said...

Good to noe tat ur smoking hv gone down and oso u r alrite! next time drive safely!
I watched the Olymics Opening here too.. I liked the box thingie I think it's cool how organised they are~