Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Working Days

Its my 4th day of work and its willy's 1st day. LOL.. i came slightly earlier to kacau him. He said it was so boring. Well, suits his nick neways.. he is boringsoboring. Neways... i was thinking, i have only worked like 4 days and i have already collected RM100++. Considering most of the time being used in working and sleeping besides eating, there is almost no where have i been to spend my money. I kinda love this job for that reason. Haha..

Because of the weird working hours.. i've been rudely awaken by phone calls during the morning sleep. Damn it.. i need my rest people.. be considerate. Yesterday, i got a phone call from INTi college, telling me that i have to send in the unit outlines. I was like AGAIN!!! WTF? I send to u guys twice.. WTF! slammed the phone. Wahaha..
Shit maybe gonna be classmates with Daidai.. GG!

Early this morning, we went to puchong to cheak out some new mamaks and new hang out areas. Well, i personally loved the food there, but the service sucks.. haha. It was a guys day out, and i was clearly relaxed and calm. Well, despite the shit that i was going through, i think i managed my feelings pretty well. *proud*

I had a talk with Blake, and something accured in my head. I really do understand now.

What happens if you care so much for a person? Your intentions and everything was good, but y does it always ended up with quarelling and argueing? Even hate might come to the picture. Well, this is very subjective really, but I personally went through a rough picture and reserch on families arround me, and i discovered that most children feels irritated and tired of listening to their parents. I personally admit this, i kinda hate my parents for telling me what to do and all. LOL...

Then i tought, who loves us more than our own 2 parents? They are the 2 most caring person to u than anybody else in this entire world. But y does this "CARING" repays with bullshit from the other party? Y does human beings rather be stubborn and learn things the hard way? Hmm.. thinking bout it, i find being a human being in this life is the repayment of KARMA or SINs. Cause what more are we having than suffering? LOL.. well this is just my tought. Comments will be accepted. Haha...

No comments: