Monday, July 7, 2008

All I Could have did

Today, i started my day quite early in the morning when i just cant seem to have enough of sleep but i just wanted to fulfill my very very last moments with viv. Well, i havent updated the info but i just wont want to even talk about it, all i can say is that i did a terrible mistake.

Well, since we didnt manage to watch movie on friday we made a pat that we would watch it on monday after her class. It was a hard time even contacting her but we manage to watch it at the end of the day.

I am so happy that even after the day, i was left with just an empty wallet. At least i just got the time to see her. Well, it was so cold and i couldnt even have the courage to even ask her if she could offer me a hug. I was just too shy after wat i did, and i dont think in any way she would want to hug me as well. So i just bared with the cold, and watched the movie with deep sadness. I promised to her that i will be a man 1 day and i wont be with her untill I am the man she wants.

We went to Zenmai to have some sushi.. haha.. it was a horrifying moment for me, as i see japanese food as bad as poison, just wanted her to kinda laugh at me or something, i actualy took some into my mouth. I nearly trew up, but i manage to swallow it. Haha... Sadly, i really didnt have enough cash with me at that time, so we didnt get a perfect dinner. Well, all i did was borrowing my fren some cash and ended up having trouble paying for my own food with my loved one. Haha... well, we all know that whatever we do in our life or choices that we make, we never look back as we can never change the pass.

N guess wat, those salesmen came to sell the UMBRO perfumme again... haha... danniel and amir both bought 1 for each other... Well, i will always remember the time that i had when i received that perfumme from viv. We did had good times together tough, too bad that i was too naive to give her the happiness in life. I will seriously miss the time we had together. Its a waste that i cant keep my tears from falling everytime i see her picture in my phone. Sorry for being such a puss.

All i can say here is sorry viv, i really was being paranoid and please forgive me one day.

Goal : Grow up
Aim : Be Viv's one day
Song for you viv : How am I suppose to live without you by Michael Bolton

No comments: