Monday, July 21, 2008

Drunken Story (what i remembered)

Days ago, i was whining about, if viv was going for nash's party and what a miserable time for me, but things didnt really turn up as bad as i expected.

I was sooo concerned that she might get drunk again and create a big headache for me, so i held a deal with her. She must not get drunk n she promised in condition that i must get myself drunk. Well, i dont really like myself being drunk either, but i think, i can bare with that. LOL..

That night, again we were all some typical Malaysians, that cant go according to plan. We reached poppy at 11.50pm... wow.. so much for meeting up n leaving from FTZ at 9.30. Haha.. We got there n started toasting, then viv looked at me, and reminded me about our deal. So i stood up with the birthday boy, and drinking as much as he was.

Reaching towards my 12th cup, i was really tipsy and feeling the alcohol going up my head, so i went to dance with nash, vic, cathy, danniel and viv. Along the way downstairs(towards poppy), reaching to the dance floor, i offered my hand to viv so that i dont lost her in the crowd. She just told me "no".

Well, as drunk as i was, i really got emotional, i went to the dance floor, nash was showing me signals to go dance with viv, but i refused. I keep pulling it back n start whispering to her that, it was okay, she can go dance with which ever guy she wants, I couldnt care more. Then i decided to leave the dance floor immidiately. I told her, go ahead and have fun, and head straight back to the table upstairs. She followed me to make sure that i make it to the table seeing my wavy walking.

Then she asked if i was okay, well a drunk person wont deny that that are "okay"... lol.. i went to dance at the dance floor upstairs (Passion), and again, i refused to dance with viv, i really dont think she enjoyed dancing with me anyways. I pushed her away and went back to the table to get some rest. (Removed for privacy purposes). Well, what more can i say to that? lol... i just kept quiet and ask her to go enjoy herself.

I was depressed with a given up heart that night, as she kept giving me signals that i was important to her, then somehow tearing them all the way down again... n now this... haizz... Its like a huge rooller coaster that i cant find the thrill in. But one thing that i can really conclude is that, she really did go on with our deal, she was totally sober the whole night, taking care of the drunken boy (me).

For that night, (Removed) I think that was the most romantic moment i ever had with her... if only i could just do it without getting drunk.

Even tough i spoke as if i had given up, but there is always hope, and its not over till its over. I really do love her. Sorry for the trouble viv.

No comments: