Thursday, July 10, 2008

Things are never the same again

Its hard these days to show a nice smile and think that everything was ok. I have to really learn how to just put my feelings a side, and start tolerating what goes on to maintain the "nice face".

Well, i am really trying to just be normal and happy infront of everyone. Kazu is back in Subang later in the evening, so i should be hanging out with him and the others keeping me away from FTZ as much as i can. Haha..

Yesterday, Viv messaged me and asked if i was in Genting. Eventough it wasn't a brilliant question to ask, but at least she still remembers me. Haha.. For all thats worth i just felt so happy when i actualy turned up in her mind out of no where. We havent spoke a single word to each other the day after, and just 1 day, it felt like the day just cant be right not having her arround me. Everything was just never into place.

I really wanted to know, if a girl says that she is not angry with you anymore, does it mean that you are forgiven? Eventough viv, does talk to me, and laugh arround like normal, something really deep seems to be missing. Besides the bullshit ever happened before when arguements are more than anything else, now we are not argueing but something just aint right.

I saw her today in FTZ, and it was sad that i havent got the guts to even say hello. After all i've done, i just cant seem to sleep peacefully. Life changes, but this is a change that i dont want to see it come. I just miss her so much. I just hope we could be like before and i really think that i got it right this time.

Forgiveness should be done after we forget, and love shall come after we connect. Its all the job of the GOD that i beleive in now, "TIME". Miss u Viv. sigh*

No comments: