Friday, July 4, 2008

I ruin the day

Damn, i feel so stupid today... i fetched viv to One Utama for the ESWC qualifiers. Haiz... i blew my chance to have a nice movie time with her.. i feel sooo stupid now, as both saturday and sunday we are both busy.

Neways, for the first time since i came back to subang till now, i actualy came back at 10.30pm. LOL.. i was proud of myself, untill... my brother came in to my room to take some CDs... wtf.. that woke me up... Well, i am a kind of person that can sleep again after i wake up, so i decided to go FTZ... sigh*

Guess who i saw there? lol.. viv is there sleeping infront of her PC. Her hero was laying there for more than 30 mins.. so i went n took over... looking at her sleeping under my arms, it was sooo tempting to go kiss her on her forehead... I was kinda angry at her tough, cause she has to work tomorrow n there she is sleeping away in the internet cafe at 4am in the morning..

Its been 6 months since i started wooing her.. well, i dunno bout u guys, but feelings got deeper for me as more time goes by... yeah... we do argue alot, but i always think that arguing now is better than later.. haha.. At least there is time for both to change for the better... not only to each other, but for others as well.

The plan today was fetching her to OneU and when all was done, its gonna be about 11pm, so i can actualy stay over her place. Well, all was good untill i agreed to fetch my fren Danniel and Chan to OneU with me as well. LOL... well duty calls, i can fetch them there, i have to fetch them back neways... so my plan was failed... and accidentally ffk viv for movie.. damn it... well i will make it up to her tomorrow for a nice movie dinner date... haha..

I just LOVE time when we are just alone together.. Hoping for 1 day, i can hold her in my arms every single day and giving the love that she deserves... Cheers*

No comments: