Monday, July 14, 2008

Sucky times

Its been like a debt week for me as alot of people owe me money and i owe others. I was like wtf? lol... Neways, my allowance is coming up tomorrow anyways, so i'll just bare with it.

Viv, went to perhentian island for holidays with her high school friends. I was happy enough that she called, smsed and even bought me souvenier. Thx.. Eventough, wat we said on phone wasnt anything at all, but i was happy that she did remember me in some ways. Happy moments even with the guilt still hunting me every nite.

I went out with me ex for a drink 2 days ago, sharing problems and joking with our times be4. I asked her for some help and suggestions for Viv's upcoming birthday. Well, she said what i already planned would already be good enough. Well, i think the problem is just me, when i am always think nothing is ever good enough, i just want the best.

Anyways, here i am in FTZ posting this post. Guess wat? my comp died.... I dont know what is wrong with it but, yeah it sucks, since i bought a new mouse and mousepad to go with it. *damn

Friday, would be Nash's birthday, and a whole bunch of us would be going to celebrate his valueable 24th birthday. He said that it would be his last birthday in Malaysia... well, we only can wait and see. I was really sorry for him, as I made a pat that i wouldnt turn up if viv is going. I wouldnt want to have another day like my first post, the time when we went BarCelona. It was heart breaking to see a girl that you love calling someone else name when she is drunk.

Oh yeah, happy times in Bon odori. Posting some pics there when my comp revives. We saw this super hot chick in McDonalds after the event, well at least i still have the interest in girls after such a rough time with viv. Rough but the happiest moments of my life.

*missing u every moment, everytime*

No comments: