Monday, June 16, 2008

1st day of Blogspot...

Hi, I am Gary Tan Siong Wai, currently living in subang and going to Inti college this coming september. I am 20 this year and currently n sadly, single n available.. *sigh..

Neways, i am currently still after this girl that is just soooo damn hard to get.. well.. have any of u been into a position where, when u call her she say u are irritating, but when u dont she says u didnt care. WTF? I just dun get girls these days... when u do something for her she takes advantage, when u dont, then they say "u're just not sincere".. omg..

I was wondering, do every girls actualy assume every guys just want a piece of their body so thats y guys just have to work hard to get the girl, rather than the other way arround? hmm.. i dunno how girls fluctuate their price, but.. when u get too expensive n playing hard to get.. damn.. it just get into the nerves.. haha..

Just went barcelona for my 1st time last saturday n it was a great hit untill she gets drunk.. damn.. Can u all imagine, the feeling of seeing a girl that u love, dancing with some stranger guys?? omg.. that really hurt me like.. damn.. luckily it was just a dance n not particularly doing anything more deep into the whole process. haha.. I manage to pull her back n get her on her feet, then her heels went off. LOL.. please i think every guy will do what i did, took of my shoes n place in on her feet. Before i know it, she fell n i just got to bring her back to the table. *barefooted*. Can u imagine the pieces of glass broken n pukes all over the floor with a girl on ur back to carry plus a slight tipcy going up to ur head... damn.. i was owned!

Overall, at least i was happy that we didnt cause any much trouble in the club.. damn she bites n sorry to say, she is heavy!! haha.. maybe i am just not buff enough, so better buck up Gary.. This post suck as an intro to my blog, but, thats just in my head.. so just be it.. Haha..

No comments: