Sunday, June 22, 2008

Worth It

Yesterday, i went up Genting as posted in my previous post. Well, it was such a rush cause my bus ticket was at 5pm and by 4.20pm i am still in subang. Lol... Ktm was so unreliable but i was so lucky yesterday when the train actualy came right away after i bought my ticket. haha... The rusking was tiring but Air supply was having a concert and i am not risking anything to miss it. Haha..

Nhai Hao, Ven n Viv was there to watch it as well. At first i was so worried that i cant go in because the show was organized by a third party company and Genting was only hosting the event venue. I suppose to meet up with Sabrina, but i managed to enter the concert anyways, thx to Uncle Micheal. LOL.. I went and shared a seat with Viv. Well, it was all good for me, untill tears filled my eye during the song Air Supply-Goodbye.

I think we all enjoyed the performances together, well at least i did. It kinda felt that Viv was my girlfriend for just that particular day. I never did want the nite to end, but so we learned that every good things does come to an end. LOL..

We kinda smile and needed each other that time. Oh well, i think i was there for her cause she just cant stand watching Nhai Hao and Ven getting all mushy with those love songs played. LoL... It felt so much like a double date couple.

Gary cried? Damn... being all emo and stuff, sucks. I know as a guy, its kinda paiseh, but wat can i do? lol.. cant help it at all.

The happiest thing for me is that, my parents got the chance to meet Viv, and they gave me all their blessing. Her first impression to them was good. Good job..

Then now, i am back in Subang.. lol.. it so happens that both my parents are on leave. So here i am back here. Well, at least i can smoke less with their presence. Haha... good day guys... My day was worth it..

No comments: