Saturday, June 21, 2008

As Promised

Its a broke day for me, so i am staying home looking through my blog to see how sucky my english can be. LOL.. then i remembered to try post up pictures in my blog, at last i found.

The best gift of my life
The box lying on my bed beside me all nite, kekes...

Me holding the Eau De Toilette
ok thats me, trying to act cool with the bottle. FAIL!

I suppose to be back up in Genting like 3 days ago, but delays after delays, problems after problems, i was so confident that i can be up by today. Yesterday nite, Amir called me up as he was locked out from his house for not obeying his curfew. LOL.. i went out to the shell station in USJ2 to get him and ended up bunking in my place. Then all i remembered was, i didnt wake up to go out with my brother, sigh*

Neways, knowing that viv is going out with her frenz today for movies sucks. Damn.. y cant i be there to watch together? lol.. Come on.. i am not that naive, she is just going out with her frenz, wat more can happen? It just sucks to know that i cant join in the fun.. damn...

Rotting now at home untill my brother gets back.. so cont later or tomorrow arite..

No comments: