Thursday, June 26, 2008

Confused

I am back in genting for the 2nd day. I dont know what happen to me, i was finding for a part time job, then when i got back, i was sick as a pig. LOL... its the first time i got food poisoning.

Neways, i miss viv so much up here. Cant help not seeing her beautiful smile and funny faces. *sigh* I promised her that i am gonna be up here, grow up n stop all the emo attitude. I'll see her during her birthday soon.

Since when Genting became sooo cold? I grew up here and i cant bare with the weather. Damn it.. Feel sooo weak.

The day be4 i came up genting, i sent viv to studio33, as she has some sort of an interview for comentating ESWC finals in OneU. She said,"You're a nice guy Gary, we are still young, have fun. But ofcourse dun give up on love also lah." Hmm.... Dun think so much lah Gary, if she wants you she'll come...

I really want to type more but this keyboard really sucks.

No comments: