Saturday, June 21, 2008

Insonmia

Its been a week since i have this problem of sleeping. LOL,i might be a maniac, but all in my mind is just how is she doing there, she keeps hunting me with weird msn nicks. EG: i dont care anymore, U're my past, not my present nor my future, etc etc...

I am never anything in her life, but she is my everything, but yet... from my previous quoted post, we should be loved not making someone love you. Haha.. All i can do now is just wait.. even tough every little things she does hurts me inside, but i am there to bare with it, and hope i can be loved.

Fren : How's things with u n viv?
Gary : OK LAH, she is out with her frenz watch movie.
Fren : Who?? Those lala ah?
Gary : Dunno hope not.
Fren : Y u didnt go?
Gary : Since when i was invited for anything she does?
Fren : ...swt...

Well, any of u guys that see this blog i hope all of u guys, wont face the same thing as me. It just kills the mood to do anything. As a so called commedian n a big brother to the folks in Genting, I really do suck now. Seriously, at my lowest point.

I am fucking retarded to actualy, express all my feelings in the blog, but i never keep anything inside of me, i dun bundle up my problems and blow up at the end of the day. For me its rather than talking to frenz who cant understand wat i am going through. Sooo many different oppinions n so many different choices for me to make. I know deep down in my heart that letting go of her would make me feel much better in the long run, but i just cant do it. I just hope, my working days in Genting would give me a chance to actualy forget her. Its just amazing what just 1 girl could do in ur life....

Neways, we'll skip the emotional stuff, Jason is staying over my place tonite.. omg... He damn gay sleeping on my bed. I have no intention sleeping with him at all.. so i'm going to the hall. LOL.. he got locked out of his house again.. I kinda pitty him tough, its the eve of his birthday and his car tire gave way. LOL.. well, happy birthday Jason, u're always a good fren to me. Sleep tight.

Later today, I'll be going to Genting. Staying close to my mum, to give her my love whom i know deserves it. Muax*

No comments: