Friday, June 20, 2008

Amazing day

Well, i started my day slow, as i was having a hard time sleeping the nite be4. I called out my frenz for a lunch meet up. LOL... viv was there, n i did my best not to get the emotions in me affect the condition of the whole environment. Then these weird guys turn up to promote a new product.

The whole product thing was said to be in malaysia by august and its some kind of perfumme by UMBRO. The bottle cost RM120, and now while they are promoting, the company would support 50% so we would have to pay RM60 for the bottle and get 1 extra bottle free. Aiyah... let make things easier to understand, Rm30 per bottle. LOL...

All of a sudden, viv bought the bottles n actualy gave 1 to me. WTF? since when she knows how to offer things to people neways? i wondered. Well, ofcourse i accepted the gift with wide hands open. Haha.. I even took a picture with it. Will update it after i know how to upload some pictures to my blog.

Haha..I send her back again n was offered to eat at her place. LOL.. i rejected.. haha.. Its because the day went too well to ruin it. I am so afraid if all of a sudden i make her angry in any way.

I love today n god bless me.. kekes.

No comments: